In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are surely missing you and the children! Miss Kendra wanted to share a greeting so we hope you'll share with the children. As you know, all services for Wednesdays (6:30pm) and Sundays (10am) are online, for now, and hope you'll join us there. Pastor Brandon is sharing Home Worship Guides, with his sermons, to help with learning prompts from the Sunday teaching message. We hope to see you soon! We are praying for you!
Our purpose is to glorify God by making disciples of all nations. Therefore, we are focused on leading 1st through 5th grade boys and girls to know, love and follow God’s Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ. It is our desire for them to love God's Word and to make disciples.
To do this we emphasize:
- Teaching the Word of God at age appropriate levels without watering down the Gospel in its clarity.
- Sharing the Gospel clearly, on a child’s level, and repeatedly. We want the seeds of faith to be nurtured and grown while in our children’s ministry.
- Partnering with parents and families to invest in the lives of our children by helping parents understand their primary role as the main disciple makers in their homes.
- Developing great relationships with peers and adult leaders in small group settings and large group settings.
- Encouraging a love for the Word of God and what He has done for them in all areas of the world.
Having fun along with mission focus.