See below for exciting events like Angela Thomas, KidsHoops and Walk for Life!
Join us to renew. refresh. reorder.
Cost: $25 (includes lunch–you will be asked in an email after your ticket purchase for any dietary restrictions)
As women, we have all kinds of responsibilities. Let’s take time to renew, refresh, reorder. Our lives may be busy, they
may be full to the brim but are our lives full of life? … Are you weary and worn out? Are you stuck?
Renew. Refresh. Reorder.
Author and Bible teacher Angela Thomas will be joining us on Saturday, October 4th, 9am-1pm for a much-need girl-time Saturday of laughs, encouragement, challenge, tears (good ones), and -most importantly, truth. She’s real, she’s sweet, she’s funny and she sure loves Jesus and wants to share from God’s word.
We’ve built in lunch time so we’ll actually have more time to take a breath and share with just us girls. (Event is appropriate for middle school girls through senior adult women. ALL are welcome.) We’ll also have a Woman helping Women area where you can see how God may want you to serve. You may recognize Angela, not only from a Bible study, but from “Dancing with the Stars” American Icons https://www.youtube.com/
HOTELS IN THE AREA:
1. High Point Plaza Hotel & Conference Center, 135 S. Main Street, High Point, 336.889.8888
2. Fairfield Inn & Suites High Point/Archdale, 10141 N Main St, Archdale, 336.434.0055
3. Comfort Suites, 7619 Thorndike Rd, Greensboro,336.882.6666
4. Residence Inn Greensboro Airport, 7616 Thorndike Rd, Greensboro, 336.632.4666
Looking for additional Women’s Ministry events or Bible Studies?
Green Street KidsHoops specifically designed for children in K- fourth grade. KidsHoops ™ is a outreach-based sports program of Green Street which provides:
- A fun, active environment where kids can learn the basics of basketball
- A safe, encouraging atmosphere where kids can meet new people
- A place to learn positive life skills
- Click here for more info and a registration brochure
- You may also register online, click here