Attention 5th Graders/Rising 6th Graders: join us for an all day river event in NC. We will celebrate your transition from Children's Ministry to Student Ministry. You will have an opportunity to meet and get to know our student pastor.
We are excited about a day on the Dan River on Thursday, August 2nd, 2018. Schedule and details:
- Parents, 5th graders, Leaders of 5th and 6th grade are all welcome to join us for a fun day out.
- We will meet at the church at 8:15am to get ready for the hour drive to the Dan River Adventures location.
- We will get on the river at our reserved time of 10am.
- Cost for the day: $20.00 for tubing
- We are asking each person to pack their lunch to bring along on the river. We will provide drinks for the day. We will also rent a few cooler tubes to pull down the river.
- The water level will determine how long our day will be. Last year our float was 4 hrs down the river in Asheville. We will check on the river levels, beforehand, to give a guestimation on times.
- Please register by Monday, July 30th - we must have accurate numbers to make the reservations, a liability form and your $20 payment. Please look at Waiver forms for different categories of waiver forms: Parent/ Guardian Waiver, Adult Waiver, or Family Waiver.
We are looking forward to a great day together and hope you will be able to join us! Please contact us if you have any questions!