In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are surely missing you and the preschoolers! Mrs. Diane wanted to share a greeting so we hope you'll share with the children. As you know, all services for Wednesdays (6:30pm) and Sundays (10am) are online, for now, and hope you'll join us there. Pastor Brandon is sharing Home Worship Guides, with his sermons, to help with learning prompts from the Sunday teaching message. We hope to see you soon! We are praying for you!
The Preschool Ministry at Green Street is a cooperative effort between the church and the home as parents and staff team up to teach preschoolers about Jesus. It is our desire to partner with parents to love and disciple the children God has entrusted to us.
We are designed to meet the needs of preschoolers from birth through kindergarten. From our bright, secure facilities to our team of skilled volunteers, we provide the right environment for our youngest members to learn their first lessons about God and His love for them.
Every time your preschooler visits our Preschool Ministry, they will experience Bible truths and stories in a relevant and meaningful way. Our curriculum is age appropriate and Biblically sound.
At Green Street, we are committed to helping your preschooler:
- Know that Jesus loves him/her.
- Begin to associate God with feelings of wonder, love, and happiness.
- Desire to talk to God in his/her own way.
- Learn that the Bible is a special book and become familiar with and enjoy Bible stories, Bible thoughts, and scriptures that are developmentally appropriate for him/her.
- Feel comfortable and happy, loved and wanted, secure and unhurried.
- Feel more secure with adults, other children, and in new situations.
- Think of church as a place where he or she can have happy experiences and make special friends.
It is our goal to help your child grow just like Jesus, “in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man.” (Luke 2:52)