Reaching and growing the next generation is deeply important to us. Check out the different ways you can serve or go on mission below, then fill out the form to let us know that you are interested in joining the team.
Process for Students to Participate in a Mission Trip
1. Prayerfully consider which of the missions opportunities may be for you and fill out the Short-Term Mission Trip Application Packet and return it to the church office.
2. Upon acceptance of the application, submit a non-refundable deposit.
3. Participate in training for the trip (if you fail to participate in less than 75% of the required training, your participation may be revoked by review of Student Ministry and Disciple-Making Pastoral Teams).
4. Acquire passports and take other steps for the trip.
5. Be sure to turn in all money by the posted deadlines.
Student Serve and Missions Opportunities
|Global Missions: Kenya||Adult, College, Disciple-making, Global Missions, Men, Prayer, Senior Adults, Singles, Students, Women||Wednesday|
|High School Next Steps Counselor||Students||Wednesday|
|Karen Student Ministry||Students||Sunday|
|Middle School Small Group Leader||Students||Sunday|
|National Family Mission Trip: Annapolis, MD||Adult, Children, College, Men, National Missions, Prayer, Senior Adults, Students, Women||Various|
|National Family Mission Trip: New York||Adult, College, Disciple-making, Men, National Missions, Prayer, Senior Adults, Singles, Students, Women, Worship & Music||Various|
|National Mission Trip: Casper, WY||Adult, College, Disciple-making, Men, National Missions, Prayer, Senior Adults, Singles, Students, Women||Various|
|Student Band||Students, Worship & Music||Wednesday|
|Student Connection Leader||Students||Sunday|
|Student Guest Services Sunday Team||Students||Sunday|