During this time with COVID, our team is working hard to maintain social distancing in order to ensure your child's safety.
Every student (grades 6-12) transformed into the image of Christ by partnering with the family to make, mature, minister, and multiply students as disciples.
What We Do
- We gather at 6:00 pm every Wednesday for Student Worship.
- We gather at 9:45 am every Sunday for Life Groups.
- We offer several mission trip opportunities throughout the year.
We host events throughout the year to fellowship and serve as the church.
To participate in any Green Street Students Event, you must complete and turn in the Release Form.
Why We Do It
We want to engage young men and women in the disciple-making process:
- Make: We regularly share the gospel and baptize new believers.
- Mature: We equip disciples through gospel-centered instruction and small groups.
- Minister: We serve as disciples.
- Multiply: We engage in active mission in the world.